Latest Information Update: 21 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Universite Pierre et Marie Curie
- Developer Xenostat
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Xenotransplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Mar 1996 Preclinical development for Xenotransplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)