L-NOARGAlternative Names: L-NA; L-NNA; NG-nitro-L-arginine; Nitro-G-L-arginine; NO2ARG; NOARG
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 01 Aug 1995 New profile
- 01 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Myocardial ischaemia in USA (Unknown route)