SC 102 - Scotia
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator QuantaNova
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers; Reactive oxygen species stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 02 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)