Hydroxocobalamin - Research Corporation Technologies
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Research Corporation Technologies
- Class Corrinoids; Vitamin B12 analogues; Vitamins
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Septic shock in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Aug 1995 New profile