ImidazenilAlternative Names: FGIN 2023; FID 02023; RO 231412
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Fidia Farmaceutici; Roche
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Antipsychotics; Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepines; Imidazoles; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Cocaine abuse; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued for Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)