At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Analgesics; Prostaglandins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin E1 antagonists; Prostaglandin E3 agonists; Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1995 New profile
- 03 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Pain in Japan (Unknown route)