At a glance
- Originator Sanofi Winthrop
- Class Cardiotonics; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Aug 1995 New profile
- 07 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Hypertension in USA (Unknown route)