Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 1997
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 1997 No development reported for Neurological disorders (Prevention) in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 11 Aug 1995 This is a new profile.
- 09 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Neurological disorders (Prevention) in Denmark (Unknown route)