Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 1997 No development reported for Neuroprotection in Denmark (Unknown route)
- 11 Aug 1995 This is a new profile.
- 09 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in Denmark (Unknown route)