At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Transplant rejection
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2000 Pfizer has merged with Warner-Lambert
- 01 May 2000 An in vitro study has been added to the pharmacodynamics section of transplant rejection
- 01 May 2000 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Parenteral)