At a glance
- Originator LEK
- Developer LEK; Nonindustrial source
- Class Dipeptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2002 LEK has been acquired by Novartis
- 06 Apr 2000 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Japan (Unknown route)
- 08 Jul 1998 Preclinical development for Immunological disorders in Slovenia (Unknown route)