At a glance
- Originator Dompe
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antitussives; Pyrrolidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Cough
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jun 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Cough in Italy (PO)
- 20 Jun 2000 Suspended-Preclinical for Asthma in Italy (PO)
- 20 Jun 2000 Suspended-I for Cough in United Kingdom (PO)