At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Hormone
- Class Antihypertensives; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (Unknown route)
- 18 Aug 1995 New profile