Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biogen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 22 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)