Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator CytRx Corporation
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 28 Dec 2000 CRL 1095 is available for licensing (http://www.cytrx.com)