Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 1998
At a glance
- Originator Serono Genetics Institute
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Feb 1998 Discontinued-I for Herpes simplex virus infections in France (Unknown route)
- 08 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)