At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 18 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 29 Aug 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)