At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Antiprotozoals; Antivirals; Organophosphorus compounds; Purines
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Purine nucleoside phosphorylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; HIV infections; Immunological disorders; Protozoan infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Immunological disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Protozoal infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)