Cryptosporidium polyclonal antibodyAlternative Names: BWPT 301; Immuno-C
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2000
At a glance
- Originator Biomune Systems
- Class Polyclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Cryptosporidiosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Nov 2000 Suspended-II for Cryptosporidiosis in USA (Parenteral)
- 14 Sep 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Cryptosporidiosis in USA (Parenteral)