At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension; Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Kidney disorders in USA (PO)
- 08 Oct 2001 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in USA (PO)
- 22 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made