At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Abbott Laboratories; Janssen Research & Development
- Class Antineoplastics; Retinoids
- Mechanism of Action Retinoid X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Germany (Unknown route)
- 15 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 15 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)