Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Parasitic vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Scabies
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Scabies in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Scabies in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1995 New profile