Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 1995
At a glance
- Originator Pharmagenesis
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)