AD 519Alternative Names: AIDS 519; CGP 56134; Mab HIV chimeric 519; Monoclonal antibody AD 519
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Tanox
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV envelope protein gp120 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 1999 Tanox Biosystems is now called Tanox
- 16 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 06 Sep 1995 New profile