At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders; Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Jun 1996 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)