YM 337Alternative Names: SMART anti-platelet antibody
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma; Yamanouchi
- Class Antiplatelets; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis; Stroke; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 May 2004 YM 337 is available for licensing (http://www.yamanouchi.com)
- 01 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Coronary artery restenosis in USA (Injection)