Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2001
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Magnetics
- Class Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2001 Discontinued Phase-I for Liver cancer (diagnosis) in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Jul 1998 No Development Reported for Liver cancer (diagnosis) in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Liver cancer (diagnosis) in USA (Unknown route)