RS 86505 007
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Gastric antisecretories
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in Finland (PO)
- 08 Sep 1995 Investigation in Hypercholesterolaemia in Finland (PO)