Anti-CD5 monoclonal antibody OX19Alternative Names: Monoclonal antibody OX19; OX19
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD5 antigen inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)
- 19 Jul 1996 Monoclonal antibody OX19 is now called Anti-CD5 monoclonal antibody OX19
- 08 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in Japan (Unknown route)