F-C.OXT-AAlternative Names: 3'-Fluorocarbocyclic oxetanocin A
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Nonindustrial source
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Viral infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Viral infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Viral infections in Japan (Unknown route)