EY 128Alternative Names: Ethacrynate sodium; Xarano
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Occupational Health & Rehabilitation
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Miosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 13 Sep 2000 Discontinued-III for Eye surgery in USA (Unknown route)
- 13 Sep 2000 Discontinued-III for Miosis in USA (Unknown route)