At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Quaternary ammonium compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Sep 1995 New profile
- 12 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in USA (Unknown route)