Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Coronary artery restenosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 13 Sep 1995 New profile