Interleukin-4 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Chiron Corporation; Hopital Avicenne; McMaster University; Nonindustrial source
- Class Cytokine genes; Gene therapies; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 4 stimulants; Macrophage stimulants; Natural killer cell stimulants; T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammatory bowel disease in Canada (Parenteral)
- 08 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in France (Parenteral)
- 08 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Parenteral)