Monoclonal antibody L6
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 1997
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Oncogen
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 1997 Discontinued-I for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 14 Sep 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (IV)