At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Adamantanes; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 1999 Discontinued-II for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Aug 1999 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 1997 Phase-II clinical trials for Anxiety disorders in USA (Unknown route)