Siamycin 2Alternative Names: BMY 29303; Siamycin II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Herpes simplex virus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Sep 1995 New profile