At a glance
- Originator Biotech Research Laboratories; University of North Carolina
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)