CGS 27023AAlternative Names: CDG 27023A; MMI 270B
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (PO)
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in Switzerland (PO)
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Solid tumours in Netherlands (PO)