Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Australia (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 1995 New profile