U 37883AAlternative Names: PNU 37883A
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2000
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacia Corporation
- Class Antihypotensives; Morpholines
- Mechanism of Action KATP channel inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypotension
Most Recent Events
- 13 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypotension in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1995 New profile
- 25 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Hypotension in USA (Unknown route)