At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Influenza virus sialidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 20 May 1998 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1995 New profile