Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 1999
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thromboxane A2 receptor antagonists; Thromboxane synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 1999 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 25 Sep 1995 New profile
- 25 Sep 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)