Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Glaxo Wellcome SA
- Class Analgesics; Antibacterials; Antifungals; Antivirals; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 1998 Polfa Poznan is now called Glaxo Wellcome Poznan
- 09 Oct 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Viral infections in Poland (Unknown route)
- 22 Sep 1995 New profile