At a glance
- Originator Yamanouchi
- Class Antiasthmatics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Neurokinin 2 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Irritable bowel syndrome; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 1998 A preclinical study has been added to the Obstructive Airways Disease and Digestive System Disorders pharmacodynamics sections
- 17 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Urinary incontinence in Japan (Unknown route)
- 20 Nov 1995 A study has been added to the Digestive System Disorders and Genitourinary Disorders pharmacodynamics section