Anti-CD22 monoclonal antibody-saporin-6 complex
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD22 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 1998 Profile reviewed
- 26 Sep 1995 Investigation in Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in United Kingdom (Infusion)