Phosphinic cyclocreatineAlternative Names: Ph CCr
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Amira
- Class Antivirals; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Creatine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections; Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1995 New profile