Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Torii Pharmaceutical
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Influenza virus infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1995 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in Japan (Unknown route)