Latest Information Update: 21 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Ink & Chemicals; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV infections treatment in Japan (Unknown route)
- 28 Sep 1995 New profile