Zeolite gadolinium chlorideAlternative Names: Gadolite
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacyclics
- Class Contrast media; Lanthanoid series elements; Metals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jan 1997 Registered for Magnetic resonance imaging in United Kingdom (PO)
- 23 Jan 1996 Preregistration for Magnetic resonance imaging in USA (PO)
- 05 Oct 1995 Phase-III clinical trials for Magnetic resonance imaging in Canada (PO)