At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Antiparasitics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Trypanosomiasis
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Trypanosomiasis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 14 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 05 Oct 1995 New profile